Retrogamecoding(.org) > Games

ScriptBasic Games

(1/1)

ScriptBasic:
Hello Forum Members,

I don't know if these games qualify as candidates for the Retogamecoding Forum so let me know. The games are written in ScriptBasic using the Simple Window library and the new DLLC (FFI) extension module. If I get approval, I'll post them here.

John

Cybermonkey:
Of course they do. Just a question: Is it possible to do things like that with ScriptBasic for Linux?

ScriptBasic:

--- Quote from: Cybermonkey on April 18, 2013, 08:14:09 AM ---Of course they do. Just a question: Is it possible to do things like that with ScriptBasic for Linux?

--- End quote ---

This is a Windows only deal. Even though ScriptBasic runs fine on Linux, (32/64 bit) Simple Window and DLLC are both DLL specific interfaces. IUP has some nice graphics features for Win/X that supply some of the functions SW does but the animation / refresh isn't there.

I'll post the games I converted from OxygenBasic to SB if anyone wants to improve on them. Peter is a good programmer but his interests are just getting it working. That may be fine for a compiler like O2 but using an interpreter requires taking a second look and optimizing his work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version