Retrogamecoding(.org) > BrowserBasic

Syntax highlighting file for Geany

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tomaaz:
That's exactly what I wanted. Thanx! :)

SteveOW:
hey Tomaaz,

I had a quick try of Geany on Windows7 but when I try to navigate to open a folder it doesnt recognize folders beginning with underscore and it doesnt follow windows shortcuts (it tries to open them as files).

I couldnt find any relevant config options.

Should I give up? :-\

cheers,
SteveOW.

Tomaaz:
Steve, yes, it looks like Geany doesn't recognize windows shortcuts and I have no idea if there is a way to fix it. However it works properly with folders beginning with underscores on my computer. Strange...  ???

SteveOW:
@Tomaaz
Somehow my Geany is now recognizing folders beginning with underscore, which is nice.
I really like the way Geany can list function links in a side panel.
I couldnt find a way to do that in PN.
If you get a BrowserBasic config working I would love to have a copy or instructions how.

cheers, SteveOW.

PS I vote for .bb as browserbasic filetype.
I think the shortname BB for BrowserBasic could really help it spread.

Tomaaz:
I have problem with making Geany work properly wit BrowBasic files. Syntax highlighting works, build commands work, code folding works, display on the side panel doesn't. :(

--- Quote from: SteveOW on July 02, 2013, 03:19:52 PM ---PS I vote for .bb as browserbasic filetype.
I think the shortname BB for BrowserBasic could really help it spread.

--- End quote ---

At the moment it looks like the file extension must have exactly 3 characters. If you use .bb the name of output file is cut on the right side. That's probably because BrowserBasic replaces last 4 characters of the original name (.txt) with the new ones (.html).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version