Retrogamecoding(.org) > Pulsar2D

Welcome to the new board for Pulsar2D

<< < (9/9)

Cybermonkey:
The game engine is called Pulsar2D. PulsaLua is the Lua interpreter which uses the game engine. Of course you can use Pulsar2D with FreePascal, too.
And yes, I am Markus.  ;)

--- Quote ---FIRST WITCH
When shall we three meet again?
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

SECOND WITCH
When the hurly-burly's done,
When the battle's lost and won.

THIRD WITCH
That will be ere the set of sun.
--- End quote ---

Cybermonkey:

--- Quote from: Cybermonkey on March 01, 2015, 09:11:42 AM ---The game engine is called Pulsar2D. PulsaLua is the Lua interpreter which uses the game engine. Of course you can use Pulsar2D with FreePascal, too.

You can try an old school demo made with PulsarLua for Windows: http://egsl.retrogamecoding.org/media/pulsardemo/PulsarDemo.7z

--- Quote ---FIRST WITCH
When shall we three meet again?
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

SECOND WITCH
When the hurly-burly's done,
When the battle's lost and won.

THIRD WITCH
That will be ere the set of sun.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Luposian:
I really enjoyed the Pulsar Demo.  Reminds me a little of The Cuddley Bear Demos, on the Atari ST... ah ,the memories!

Now, how soon will Pulsar2D be available for Windows, MacOS X, Linux, and/or Haiku OS?  This new version has been being talked about for YEARS (since 2012, I think)!

Luposian:

--- Quote from: Cybermonkey on March 01, 2015, 09:11:42 AM ---The game engine is called Pulsar2D. PulsaLua is the Lua interpreter which uses the game engine. Of course you can use Pulsar2D with FreePascal, too.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the clarification.  Seems you're quite the one-man show, 'round these parts.  But, given that, could ye spare a few processor cycles to help me learn more about programming in EGSL (since Pulsar2D isn't quite out yet)?  I'm having tons of fun, but it's a real pain having to figure it out all by myself.  I won't post more here, but if you could hop over to the EGSL threads, I'd really appreciate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version