Offtopic > Offtopic

Newcomer

(1/4) > >>

Tomaaz:
I've posted 25 posts and I'm still a newcomer, while Peter who's posted 5 and Aurel who's posted none are regular members. Och, I see... Cybermonkey is a newcomer, too, so it must be the highest position here! ;D

Cybermonkey:
Yeah, I've got some problems with groups and group membership with the new software. I hope I can fix it soon ...  ::)

Aurel:

--- Quote ---I've posted 25 posts and I'm still a newcomer, while Peter who's posted 5 and Aurel who's posted none
--- End quote ---
Tomaaz ..
Is this really important to you ????
This is such a trivial 'nick' and is not important for me at all...
I don't have made any post in first place because i am not very much interested
for game programming..

All in all,this forum now looks quite well... :)

Cybermonkey:
No problem: after 50 posts you are a Jr. member.  :P (me too, of course - I can't change the status of that; admin is not god ...   :o)

Tomaaz:
No Aurel, it's not important for me. I would rather say it's funny. :) But, if we agree it's not important, it's better to remove it completely instead of having it like it is now (meaningless and confusing). Just my opinion.

At the moment I'm also not interested in making games and I really believe I will be ban from this forum for starting topics not related to games. ;)

BTW How is AurelBasic? Did you fix memory leaks? Does it support object oriented programming, yet? ;D Or did you give up it and decided to contribute to ScriptBasic? Hey, do you know this - the simplest GUI example in Python?

--- Code: ---from easygui import *
msgbox("Hey Aurel!")

--- End code ---

[remember that this is just offtopic. ;)]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version