Oh funny. If I load the html site it says now

--- Quote ---WoaS Unhandled error
----
Save failure during integrity test
/home/markus/Dokumente/EGSL-Documentation
--- End quote ---
Now I enable Java agin.

Cybermonkey:
And I got the same error message. Seems to be rather a problem with the file here. I'll try it at home again this evening.

Cybermonkey:
Okay, I tried it and turned Java off (on Linux Mageia 2 64 Bit): everything works fine; I can change and save the documentation.

Tomaaz:
This is really strange. I don't have Java on one of my Linux laptops and while loading that page (I tried Firefox, Chromium and Seamonkey) I get a message about a missing plug-in. And the missing plug-in is Java Runtime Environment (see screenshot). Are you sure you disabled Java? How is it possible that JavaScript has access to your hard drive? :o From Wikipedia:

--- Quote ---JavaScript and the DOM provide the potential for malicious authors to deliver scripts to run on a client computer via the web. Browser authors contain this risk using two restrictions. First, scripts run in a sandbox in which they can only perform web-related actions, not general-purpose programming tasks like creating files.

--- End quote ---

EDIT: I checked WoaS forum and documentation and found out that it uses a TiddlySaver.jar applet, but the documentation is very outdated.

Cybermonkey:
Yes I disabled Java IcedTea plugin in Firefox. Maybe it needs a java runtime anyway?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version