Basicprogramming(.org) > SmallBASIC

0.12.15?

(1/2) > >>

Tomaaz:
Has version 0.12.15 been released? I just build 64 bit versions from source and that's what it says.

chrisws:
Hi,

There was a 0.12.15 release for android. This had a few minor changes including a fix to display the "..." menu on chromebook and other devices. There still seems to be a few issues with SmallBASIC on chromebook, but more or less seems to work in the emulator.

There will be a desktop release of 0.12.15 sometime in the near future.

Cheers,
Chris

Tomaaz:

--- Quote from: chrisws on January 25, 2019, 09:03:51 AM ---There will be a desktop release of 0.12.15 sometime in the near future.

--- End quote ---

Are you suggesting that I'm a time traveler (see attachment)?  ;D

Also, I wasn't able to build an SDL version on 32 bit debian-based distro (Sparky).

--- Quote ---runtime.cpp:392:29: error: ‘main_bas_len’ was not declared in this scope
     buffer = (char *)malloc(main_bas_len + 1);
                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~
runtime.cpp:393:20: error: ‘main_bas’ was not declared in this scope
     memcpy(buffer, main_bas, main_bas_len);

--- End quote ---

(screenshot attached)

chrisws:

--- Quote from: Tomaaz on January 30, 2019, 06:39:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: chrisws on January 25, 2019, 09:03:51 AM ---There will be a desktop release of 0.12.15 sometime in the near future.

--- End quote ---

Are you suggesting that I'm a time traveler (see attachment)?  ;D

Also, I wasn't able to build an SDL version on 32 bit debian-based distro (Sparky).

--- Quote ---runtime.cpp:392:29: error: ‘main_bas_len’ was not declared in this scope
     buffer = (char *)malloc(main_bas_len + 1);
                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~
runtime.cpp:393:20: error: ‘main_bas’ was not declared in this scope
     memcpy(buffer, main_bas, main_bas_len);

--- End quote ---

(screenshot attached)

--- End quote ---

Aha - yes I merged some code from the 0.12.15 branch to master, I should have waited.

When attempting to build the SDL version, did you first run:

$./configure --enable-sdl ?

That should create the missing main_bas.h file

Tomaaz:

--- Quote from: chrisws on January 31, 2019, 11:23:02 AM ---When attempting to build the SDL version, did you first run:

$./configure --enable-sdl ?

That should create the missing main_bas.h file

--- End quote ---

Of course, I did. If I didn't there would be no error message, because the console version would be compiled again. BTW main_bas.h file is not missing - I can see it in SmallBASIC-master/src/platform/sdl/ directory...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version