Offtopic > Offtopic

GDPR

(1/3) > >>

Tomaaz:
I was seriously considering starting a forum about hobby programming, but after reading about GDPR I simply gave up. While I totally agree that it makes sense in case of big companies or business in general, I can't understand why the same regulation applies to personal/hobby sites. O course, it's possible to ignore the whole thing and hope that no one will ever complain or ask for anything related to GDPR, but I'm not gonna take any risks.  I know that a few members here run their own forums (including this place). Do you care about GDPR?

Aurel:
GDRP

Aurel:
-

Tomaaz:

--- Quote from: Aurel on January 19, 1970, 12:30:39 AM ---if that is true then Google and Facebook are in big trouble...

--- End quote ---

No, they aren't. Is this the first time you hear about GDPR???

--- Quote from: Aurel on January 19, 1970, 12:30:39 AM ---you need email address is you wish open hosting... ::)

--- End quote ---

I know, but it's not the kind of hosting I was thinking about.  ;D

--- Quote from: Aurel on May 05, 2019, 06:54:57 AM ---maybe i can give you one of mine... ;D

--- End quote ---

Thank you, but you must have paid a fortune for those fantastic domains. Even Google and Facebook can't afford facebook.mipropia/smf/ or google.info8-hosting.info/Upload/, so how possibly could I?

Aurel:
GDRP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version