Author Topic: Basic Logic  (Read 3761 times)

Richly

Re: Basic Logic
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 06:32:25 AM »
I don't work on SpecBAS as much as I used to because work generally takes precedent, but I do commit new changes to the repo from time to time. I'm also getting started on my older projects such as ZXSpin and BASin which badly need to be updated to work in Windows 10 these days.

Hi D  :)

Sounds great. Where can I get the latest SpecBas build and where will you announce updates to BASin and ZXSpin (I'm not on Facebook)? Is / will BASin be available for MacOS too?

ZXDunny

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2019, 10:19:57 AM »
I don't work on SpecBAS as much as I used to because work generally takes precedent, but I do commit new changes to the repo from time to time. I'm also getting started on my older projects such as ZXSpin and BASin which badly need to be updated to work in Windows 10 these days.

Hi D  :)

Sounds great. Where can I get the latest SpecBas build and where will you announce updates to BASin and ZXSpin (I'm not on Facebook)? Is / will BASin be available for MacOS too?

I'll get a new build of SpecBAS up later today, I have some new stuff been added that should probably be available to all.

I'll announce new builds of BASin and ZXSpin on WOS and Spectrum Computing forums, but it will be a while. I'm currently working through ZXSpin's code getting it to build in a more modern IDE at present.

Richly

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 09:55:41 PM »
Ok, thanks D I'll keep a look out.

Will the latest SpecBAS build be posted to the SpecBAS web page or forum?