Author Topic: How old are you?  (Read 5618 times)

Cybermonkey

• Administrator
Re: How old are you?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 03:42:06 PM »
Rather good guess of Tomaaz - it's actually 46.

Tomaaz

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 02:48:46 PM »
Rather good guess of Tomaaz - it's actually 46.

Wow! So, I was right about John and almost right about you and Aurel (and totally wrong about B+ and n00b).  ;D Mike and Peter are still hiding their age (or, they just haven't seen this topic yet).  ;)

BTW What's happened to Marcus? He used to be a moderator here. I see that he's developing NaaLaa again, so why is he gone???

Mike Lobanovsky

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2018, 08:08:03 PM »
Mike and Peter are still hiding their age ...

No, actually I'm not. My profile is open to forum members, or at least I believe it is. Or it should be (just in case it isn't for some reason I know nothing about):

Tomaaz

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 08:25:05 PM »
62... I was wrong again.  ;D

Mike Lobanovsky

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2018, 08:40:34 PM »
Wait..., which Mike?

Are there too many to remember, Marc/Marque/Mark? ;D

B+

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 12:58:10 PM »
Wait..., which Mike?

Are there too many to remember, Marc/Marque/Mark? ;D
Two many, new Mike and you Mike is a reference problem.

Have you seen Marcus new code language?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:25:19 PM by B+ »

Mike Lobanovsky

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 02:50:02 PM »
Ah, don't take it too hard Mark. It was rather a pinch of friendly trolling just to remind you I'm still around lurking (sometimes) and (hopefully) kicking. :)

Re. Marcus: I'm somewhat off the topic of programming languages at this particular moment in my career, and I'm currently more interested in my other hobbies -- 3D and music. I might get ready to come back to it again at some future point in time just like Tomaaz did but not right here and now. No, not yet. If at all...

Tomaaz

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2018, 04:02:19 PM »
I might get ready to come back to it again at some future point in time just like Tomaaz did but not right here and now.

I think that majority of people here decided, at some point, to take a break. For me it was part of a bigger operation - I simply quit all forums, portals and services I was registered on and I'm not planning to re-register on 90% of them. I've decided to limit my online activity drastically and spend more time in a real world. At the moment this is the only one forum I'm active on, but still - it's nothing comparing to my activity before the break. If you're waiting for more fights with Aurel, you will be disappointed. ;) But, like I said before, there was many members who have taken breaks from this place. Marcus is gone. AIR's gone. Cybermonkey's and Peter's (BaCon) activity is non existent. n00b is saying something about coming back, but will he? Only Aurel and John haven't have any breaks. So, Mike - I hope you will be back one day. :)

jcfuller

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2018, 09:58:20 AM »

70 and lost in No Man's Sky

James

B+

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2018, 01:54:06 PM »
Ah there's a name I've not seen for awhile!

Glad you are not lost under a pile of dirt or ash. :)

jj2007

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2018, 12:43:33 PM »
Is JJ still looking in? I see him at FB.

Occasionally, but at age 62 I must concentrate on my own babies ;)

B+

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2018, 01:35:24 PM »
Hi JJ, Oh man, you've got your keywords linked! One of these days I hope to visit your kids. :)

Peter

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2018, 06:31:12 PM »
I doubt we have anyone under forty here. My guess is:

Cybermonkey, B+, zxDunny - 45
Aurel - 50
Mike - 55
Peter (BaCon) - 60
John - 65

That's the first time ever somebody has guessed my age older than I actually am :)

I was born in 1969, and my birthday has passed already this year, which makes me 49 now. My first computer was a VIC-20 in 1985 (age 16), so you can see I am telling the truth  ;)

Regards

Tomaaz

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2018, 10:15:21 PM »
I was born in 1969, and my birthday has passed already this year, which makes me 49 now.

Sorry, Peter! It looks like you're one of the youngest here.  ;)

BTW I still like BaCon a lot (have you seen my list of 5 favourites BASIC dialects ;)?) I've just decided to limit the time I spent online and that's the only reason I've vanished from your forum.

Peter

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2018, 07:33:16 AM »
Thanks Tomaaz  :)