Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 1691 times)

luisvasquezcl

New to the forum
« on: March 06, 2013, 01:28:34 AM »
Translated by Google
Greetings to all,
Let me introduce myself, my name is Luis Vasquez of Chile and I'm starting to use this tool to enter this world of game development as a hobby.I have read the online help and although there lacks enough, I have developed a small and basic game - snake - in order to test how it works and I find EGSL great.I will present my work as a contribution and hopefully be able to complete the documentation as it is essential for a good management tool.Regarding the same, this tool supports all that exists in pascal? or I must refer to the manual of lua?.Thanking you and awaiting receipt a contribution Sincerely,
Luis Vasquez

Un saludo a todos,
Me presento, mi nombre es Luis Vasquez  de Chile y estoy comenzando a utilizar esta herramienta para incursionar en este mundo del desarrollo de juegos como hobby.
He leido la ayuda que hay en linea y aunque falta bastante, he podido desarrollar un pequeño y básico juego - serpiente - para ir probando como funciona y encuentro a EGSL genial.
Voy a presentar mi trabajo como un aporte y ojala se pueda completar la documentación ya que es imprescindible para un buen manejo de esta herramienta.
Respecto a lo mismo, esta herramienta soporta todo lo que existe en pascal? o debo referirme al manual de lua?.
Agradeciendo de antemano su recepción y esperando ser un aporte les saluda cordialmente,  ;)
Luis Vasquez

Cybermonkey

• Administrator
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 03:48:37 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are looking forward to see your snake game. The work on the documentation is ongoing. Please have some patience.

Traducción de Google:
Hola y bienvenido al foro. Estamos ansiosos de ver su juego de la serpiente. El trabajo sobre la documentación está en curso. Por favor, tenga un poco de paciencia.