Author Topic: EGSL Website  (Read 8632 times)

lorglas

EGSL Website
« on: February 27, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »
Hello togehter,

the link for EGSL on Haiku is old. Please update it with

software.besly.de

and on the side http://egsl.retrogamecoding.org/documentation/egsldocumentation.html the text isn't up to date.

please update this text
Windows 32bit (compiled on Windows 7 Home Premium), Haiku (compiled on Haiku R1 Alpha 3)

with
Windows 32bit (compiled on Windows 7 Home Premium), Haiku (compiled on Haiku nightly)

thank you

lorglas

Cybermonkey

• Administrator
Re: EGSL Website
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 07:06:01 PM »
Yes, I know. Since this isn't developed anymore, the website won't be updated anymore. Sooner or later it might "vanish into thin air", as Sherlock Holmes might have said ...  ;)

Luposian

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:23:42 AM »
Yes, I know. Since this isn't developed anymore, the website won't be updated anymore. Sooner or later it might "vanish into thin air", as Sherlock Holmes might have said ...  ;)

I ask only that the few remaining EGSL commands and their perameters for which documentation was never completed, be completed.  I would even pay you to do this.  I enjoy tinkering with EGSL and feel its a disservice to your users, to abandon it without at least completing the documentation for it's commands/parameters.  If there is source code that contains those commands and their parameters, then point them out to me and I will gladly dig through them and do the work myself.

Cybermonkey

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 08:16:10 AM »
The source code is still available for download on the EGSL website. I have to damit admit that the source is not well commented. Unfortunately an old habbit of me. On the other hand I think it's not really hard to understand the functions and which parameters are needed ...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:55:55 PM by Cybermonkey »

jj2007

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 03:45:36 PM »
I have to damit that the source is not well commented.

It's damnit ;-)

Cybermonkey

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 04:55:15 PM »
Sorry, it should have been "admit" ..  :)

Mike Lobanovsky

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 10:54:08 PM »
It's damnit ;-)

:o

According to the Urban Dictionary, damnit is just the "retarded cousin" of the word dammit, hehe. :P

:D

Aurel

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 08:32:24 AM »
I was reading somewhere on this forum that EGSL is no longer being developed? If that is the case then can some please close this thread?
This is off topic ..but i just found johnno post on EGSL board.
well what that supose to mean?
Is he so sensitive or he want to moderate forum?
well ,,,really... ::)

ps.Cyb if you think that this post is weird delete it.