Author Topic: John's reason for leaving  (Read 11838 times)

Mike Lobanovsky

Re: John's reason for leaving
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2018, 01:23:52 PM »
I think "Herpetological" fits nicely also :)

;D Hold on, Paul, you aren't going to get away so easily with what you've just said! ;D

I thought you were getting in your Hot Cocoa for bedtime :)

I'm a night owl -- have always been -- even by my timezone that's 3 hours ahead of yours. And I haven't looked up on my biological (vs. chronological) age yet. Who knows, perhaps that could swap our relative positions on the time line altogether, Paul. :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:28:34 PM by Mike Lobanovsky »

Tomaaz

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2018, 02:27:28 PM »
OK, Mike. As far I remember, you said you didn't like the sounds I recomended. Did I say something like "How dare you!? They are good quality, rich and perfectly usable sounds! And you're getting them for free!"? No, I didn't. You wanted something different (possibly better) and I simply accepted it. So why the hell, every single time when I say that I don't like ScriptBasic and want something different (possibly better), I have to listen to this patronising stuff about how great ScriptBasic is and how I don't understand anything about computers?

Python is not perfect. There is much I dont like about it. But, still - it's far more advanced than ScriptBasic and that's a fact (no matter what you, John, Aurel or myself think about it). Guys, we are not talking art here - not eveything is a matter of subjective opinion (to be honest, even in case of art it isn't).
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:35:23 PM by Tomaaz »

B+

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2018, 02:30:13 PM »
EDIT: (Nope better not...)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:42:40 PM by B+ »

Cybermonkey

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2018, 03:46:18 PM »
Topic is currently locked. I am really thinking about to remove it for obvious reasons.  >:(